Auditions for St. Lucie Ballet's production of The Nutcrackeris on August 27, 2016
Creative Movement & Pre Ballet A
10:45 am - 11:00 am
Pre Ballet 1
11:05 am - 11:25 am
Pre Ballet 2
11:30 am - 12:00 pm
Pre Ballet 3
12:15 pm - 12:45 pm
1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
2:15 pm - 2:45 pm
2:45 pm - 3:30 pm
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
4:15 pm - 5:45 pm
WHAT TO WEAR Girls:
Black Leotards, Pink Tights, Pink Ballet Shoes or Pointe Shoes if applies.
Hair secured in a very neat Bun!!! Boys:
Black Ballet Tights, Footed or Black Socks, Black Ballet Shoes. Tucked in white shirt.
Neat hair with spray or gel.
• Auditions start > ON TIME < so, be early, signed in and ready to go at the posted time.
• Ballet III and up, arrive early to warm up on your own.
It is recommended to arrive 45 minutes early.
• To appear in St Lucie Ballet's production of The Nutcracker, you MUST be a registered student and currently taking classes at St. Lucie Ballet for at least one year or more.
• There are required Performance Fees
• Make sure your Commitment Letter/Form is returned by Audition date. If you don't have one, download the Letter/Form! (pdf)
• A student will NOT be cast unless their commitment letter is received by the audition day. Sorry, no exceptions
• The performer fee is due on the audition day of August 29
• Please, do not email or call the Directors with "ideas" or "suggestions" about casting and roles!
• So there are no questions later, please review and go over with your child(ren):